- Bachelor of Business majoring in Accountancy
- Bachelor of Laws
- Diploma in Financial Services (Financial Planning)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Member of the Stockbrokers Association of Australia
- Member of the Financial Ombudsman Service
Brett entered the financial planning industry in 2008 after spending four years in chartered accounting with PricewaterhouseCoopers specialising in providing taxation advice to high net worth individuals and their families. He previously worked for BP Oil International in London specialising in capital markets.
Brett's ideas of Financial Freedom
My idea of Financial Freedom is having peace of mind in the knowledge that my family and I have choices in life which allow us to spend quality time together and pursue our individual interests.