- BEc DipFP DipSM CPA CFP
- Diploma in Financial Planning from Deakin University
- Diploma in Superannuation Management from Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Economics from Sydney University
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) with the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA) with CPA Australia
I joined the finance industry in 1992 starting in corporate superannuation and accounting before moving into financial planning in 1997. I have assisted a broad range of clients to achieve their lifestyle and financial goals, from building and protecting to passing on their wealth.
My key areas of expertise are: superannuation and retirement strategies, self managed superannuation, strategic estate planning, managed investments and gearing.
Outside of the office, you will find me involved in school and community activities with my children or travelling with my family.