- Bachelor Degree in Business (majoring Banking & Finance) Monash University
- Diploma of Financial Planning- Deakin University
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) & Practitioner Member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- SMSF Association SMSF Specialist Advisor (SSA) & Member of SMSF Professionals Association of Australia (SPAA)
- Commissioner of Declarations (C.Dec)
Richard has been an award-winning adviser at NAB, and Capstone prior to joining Hillross in 2008. In July 2013, he assumed the Managing Director’s role at The BKO Group, and he continues to lead the innovation within the business that has made its systems the envy of its peers, and ensures on time delivery of sophisiticated advice to BKO’s clients. Richard prides himself on his “Extra Mile” approach to his clients.
Richard's ideas of Financial Freedom
Financial Freedom means being able to be with my family more and not less, as I get older. I want to be able to travel more, and to places I have only read about. Given the time, I think there is a story waiting to be told, and when I retire from full-time work, I would like to see if that story finds a voice.