- Fellow - Institute Public Accountants
- Diploma Financial Services
- Graduate Certificate Professional Accounting (GCPA)
- Associate Diploma Accounting
- Justice of the Peace (JP)
Tony is a Senior Financial Adviser and a qualified accountant/financial adviser. He has previously held senior management positions within the public and private sectors and is a Fellow of the Institute Public Accountants (IPA). Prior to joining our firm in 2006 Tony was a Director with a local taxation and accounting practice. Tony’s wealth of experience and personal approach means he can assist clients across all facets of their life stages. Tony is a small business and SMSF specialist, focusing on taxation, investment strategies and personal asset protection.
Tony is married to Liz and they have a daughter Lauren. Tony enjoys social tennis, fishing, boating and following the stock market.
Tony's ideas of Financial Freedom
Financial freedom for me is to have choices in life…
- choice to enable a lifestyle for my family that allows them to enjoy life and new experiences
- choice to spend time with my family
- choice to sail around the Whitsundays in retirement.