- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand Membership
- Tax Practitioners Board
- Graduate Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
- Bachelor of Business
- Finance Brokers Association of Australia Membership
- Australian Financial Complaints Authority Membership
- Strategic Innovation Program for Small Business from Stanford University Graduate School of Business
I provide financial advice so you can enjoy and protect the wealth you create.
I do this through:
– a detailed and personalised approach
– being a sounding board for strategic financial decisions
– technical competence in financial markets
– direct and constant communication on key issues
I work closely with you to develop key goals and objectives, reduce financial and investment risk, and to provide insight into new ideas and investment strategies.
Benefits of my advice include:
– achievement of specific goals
– lower investment risk
– consistent investment returns
– reduced taxation
– simplification of your financial affairs
Areas of specific experience include acting as family office and the coordination of your business, financial and retirement decisions.
Simon's ideas of Financial Freedom
Financial Freedom is the having the time to appreciate and enjoy the important things in life, free of financial stress or worry as to what my financial future holds. This allows me to live more in the moment and truly enjoy the important things in life with my family, friends and business associates.