- Bsc, International Business Administration (Hons),
- Advance Diploma Financial Services ( Financial Planning)
I have over 25 years of experience in the Financial Services Industry that has enabled me to develop a wide and effective set of commercial and management skills that are suitable to assist clients deliver the required results. My most recent role was working as a Business development manager with AMP.
Over the years, I have worked as a Director of my own company as well as for Banking and Financial organisations specializing in all Aspects of Financial Planning and have held various roles:
• Business Development manager with AMP.
• Financial Planning Manager with Commonwealth Bank managing a team of 22 successful advisers.
• Financial Planner and Life Risk Business Development Manager at ANZ Bank.
• Director of Yogesh Shah Financial Services.
My primary focus is on investment management, strategic advice and personal risk insurance advice. I hold an International Business Administration degree and an Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning and am a Self Managed Superannuation Accredited specialist.
I have a high standard of professionalism, creativity, energy and am passionate about advising my clients to help and achieve their idea of Financial Freedom.
Yogesh's ideas of Financial Freedom
My Idea of Financial Freedom is what I endeavor to achieve for my clients: that is to have choices at every life stage.
Choices to do what I like, when I like at every life stage without having to worry about finances .